This is my favourite 5 minute pasta inspired by the mighty 'spaghetti al limone' from @terronito. Here's today's version (changes based on fridge supply).
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 anchovies
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp capers (less or more to preference)
- 2 inches of leek, sliced in thin rounds
- 2 cups uncooked babe spinach
- 1 portion of gluten free pasta
- sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 1 slice of gorgonzola
- 4-5 slices of aged cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, sauté leeks, garlic, capers, chilli flakes and 3 anchovies in butter and olive oil (don't be shy on oil, it's your 'sauce')
- Cook pasta in the meantime to 'al dente'
- Add spinach to pan to wilt at the last minute.
- Toss with cooked pasta and slice of Gorgonzola
- Toss with juice of 1/2 lemon
- Generously sprinkle black pepper
- Stir over heat to combine all the flavours
- Plate, topped with aged cheese