This recipe takes 10min and it will enrich your life in oh so many ways! Magnesium is in the top three highest nutrient deficiencies in the world, yet it is one of the most abundant in our bodies. It's found in brain cells, muscles cells, everywhere. It can help relieve asthma and allergy symptoms as well as lower cardiovascular disease amongst many other special traits. So how do we get it in our bodies. It's a nutrient very fragile to processing, and needs to come from plant foods. Pumpkin seeds contain a very rich supply of magnesium, and pumpkin butter is so so delicious. Here's the recipe, you'll need a food processor.
- 2 cups of organic unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepita seeds)
- 1/4 cup cold pressed organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- Combine pumpkin seeds, salt and honey in a food processor and start blending
- Slowly add coconut oil until creamy
- Process for at least 5 minutes, the longer you process the smoother it becomes. Add more oil for desired consistency
Spread it on anything and everything.